Friday, August 29, 2008

Etsy wanna be and my creations

I have been busy the last few days researching a place called Etsy. A lot of people probably already know of it. For those that don't it's a place to sell handmade items. I think i want to take the plunge and do it. I had always wanted to do E Bay but never tried. Etsy looks so much easier to understand.

So here are a few more things I have made

A pair of earrings I made


A bracelet


A knit washcloth or dishcloth

Cell phone charms


I made several ribbon necklaces. This one sold at the last craft fair.



2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Jacki! Thanks for stopping by Blog Around the world and my personal blog. You are all linked up and I am so excited that I have a traveller from Maine!!! Woo hoo! Check back daily to see what states or countries we are headed to next!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie

very nice jewerly :)
you have the Javablu award in my blog.

MJ