Friday, August 22, 2008

busy week

First is a picture from last Saturday. My nephews first birthday. He had a Dale Earndhart cake. Hence the black and red frosting colors...LOL


Then there is my Borthday boy. His party was last Sunday. He is now officially a teen.....



The boys got to meet their great grandmother for the first time. She lives out of state. She is 87. She has so much energy. I hope I am as good as her when I get to her age. She is helping Nathan pick Blackberries.


Here is a Halloween card I made a while ago. I got the faces from Mooseberry Graphics. He has some cute stuff there.



Finally here is one of the scarves I knitted. Well I cheated a little. I used my knifty knitter to do it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie

nice to see great grandmom, wow full of energy!, Congrats to your teenager.

I like the scarf :) you did a good job :)

Mj