Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm going away

I haven't been around much lately. Waynes son got married a couple weeks ago. I also have been getting ready for a crop week that I am going to. I have been helping a friend get ready for it. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I would already be there. I am going to be with some old friends. Along with meetine some cyber friends for the first time. I am so excited.


Wayne was so helpfull. He made the coffee bars, 2 apple pies, molasses cookies. He even mixed the dry bisciut ingredients. He cooked and picked the chicken too. These are some of the goodies I am bringing.


My sister had a lwansale last weekend. She let me bring my stuff there and she sold some for me while I was helping my friend. She sold 29$ for me. It didn't cost a thing to bring it I was on my way through there anyway.


I hope to have lots of projects done to show off here after the crop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looking forward for your projects :)

Maje