Monday, April 20, 2009

New today

I have spent the day taking pictures of my items. I have only listed 3 on Etsy. I have lots more to list. I was worried it only looked like I sold necklaces. I do many more crafts than that. I wanted to get a little variety posted today.

Here are a couple of the new items I posted today. To see more visit me at jacquelinescreations.etsy.com




This darling cupcake birthday card.

This snuggable Winnie the Pooh paper piecing.


I have also listed some new sellers as my favorites. Go check them out too. Great items!

1 comment:

ginabee said...

Hi Jackie! We have a lot in common. Thanks for following me and I'm following you, LOL.
I just started back on Etsy, today after a 4 month departure.
I love your cards and items. I'm a member of CAST TEAM on Etsy.