Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Going away

Well I'll only be gone a coupe days. I will be near a computer but don't know if I'll touch it.

I will be staying with a friend for a couple nights. We will be scrap booking. I might just choose to catch up on some of my other crafts too. Craft fair season starting up for me soon. I do need to get some of my scrap booking done. I haven't done that in weeks. Well we'll see whatever I'm in the mood for.

I also brought my travel DVD player because I might want to watch Twilight again when I go to bed. Thanks to my son for getting me hooked on that.

The boys are gone for a few days. Fishing trip with my brother. I hope he is taking pictures for me.

Have a great Week all.

2 comments:

Piggy said...

Sounds like fun bunking with a friend and crafting all day :) Wish I can do that.. Great blog! Can't wait to see more of your crafts..

ps : I am trying not to get started with scrap booking.. :P

My Inspired Reality said...

Crafting is always fun, enjoy your time creating:):)