Sunday, July 6, 2008

Layouts I have made

Well I thought I would post every day. I missed one. OOPS! Oh well. I have been deep in my scrap room creating. I am getting ready for a craft sale this Saturday. I just love doing them. I have all kinds of new ideas for things to make.

So, here are some pages I have done. They are a little old...but it is what I have found on the computer.

This first one is baby Me. I hand stitched the flowers on. I used the cricut to cut a flower out. Punched holes in it. Used it as a template to punch the holes on the paper to stitch in.

My oldest when he was a todler. The first time I used stickles. It is on the eggs. I was hooked.

My youngest when he was a baby. I used the cricut to cut the cat, letters and heart.

Also My youngest asleep in his squash baby food. I used a friends shillouette to cut the title.

Both my boys when they were little.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jackie

very nice layouts!!, you kiddos are cute!! craft sale :) that will be fun.

HUGS
MJ