Monday, July 14, 2008

I've been busy...here is a knit scarf


Well I haven't been near the computer for days. I was getting ready for the craft fair. I just remembered I forgot to take a picture of my table. I did get some at home the night I had my test set up. Maybe I will post them sometime. I made a few more cards and some gift card holders. I had a great time. I made 49$ after table cost so that is pretty good. It wasn't too far from home. I was also lucky to have a couple friends at this one too. So I got to chat all day. I am so good at that. I can't wait until the next one. i love creating things. I have posted a picture of a scarf I knitted a few days ago. I have to get ready for the fall craft sales. I also had my 11 month old nephew overnight Saturday. Wow! I forgot how much work a baby was. He was such a sweetie. I loved having him here.


No comments: