Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The last Airbender Movie review with trailer

My son Howard and I went to see this today. My only disappointment was that it wasn't in 3D. I guess this particular movie theatre couldn't have it in 3D because they still had Toy Story 3 in 3d. Don't get me wrong I like Toy Story but I think that is a movie that could've gone without the 3d. I remember watching Avatar, The last Air bender cartoon when the boys were smaller. This movie had great action, emotion, effects. I just love how it turned out. I can't wait for the next one. Yes this is another movie that there will be sequels to. That is not a bad thing. So now I'm waiting for Breaking Dawn and the next Air Bender movie. Wonder what i will watch in between? Did you watch this? What did you think of it?

No comments: