Friday, May 7, 2010

Iron Man 2 Review with trailer

Iron Man 2 was awesome! Although I had to sit through some commercials before it started. When did going to the movies mean we had to sit through commercials we have seen a million times at home. I mean come on...Air Wick air freshener commercial. My son turned to me and said, "It's like we are at home watching t.v. When is NCIS coming back on" LOL. Once we got into the movie it was great. "Stark" is a little stuck on himself. But then he always was. The comedic moments in this movie I am still laughing about. They made this character very quick witted. His assistant and he are just made for each other which they finally admit to each other. Even my teenage son was happy when they finally kissed. I definitely recommend seeing this one. It is going on my "I need to buy when it comes out" list.

No comments: