Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Clay creations

I have been having a blast creating with polymer clay. I have made a whole bunch of charms. Donuts, bacon, eggs, green eggs and ham, apples, cream filled cookies, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, peanut butter and fluff sandwiches. I have lots more ideas in my head too. I did make pancakes for myself. Just haven't produced more yet. I had an order for the bacon and egg ones.




Here are a some I have made.




These are the only ones listed at my etsy shop right now. I hope to get the rest there by the end of the week.





Well it's getting late. I still need to get the rabbit cage cleaned up and put them away before I go to bed. I am soooo tired.









3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh very cute!

Lynn said...

You are just TOO creative! What cute designs!

Miss Val's Creations said...

These are so fun!!!